Monday, April 16, 2007

Good morning.
so......
Tomorrow I will be in a big group show in los angeles, under the theme of 80's 8-bit video games!
On tuesday April 17 2007,Gallery 1988 7020 melrose ave.
Where:
On the cornerof melrose and labrea
When:
Tuesday April 17 2007
Time:
This Gets started early, 7:00 pm
Come one and all, but if you do come, make it early!
Cause this thing gets really full quick!
The third annual "I am 8 Bit" show. If you live in the los angeles area,
" Don't" miss This, it's a show stopper!
There is supposed to be a Five foot workable 2600 joystick to play with!
I have been just working on the "Peter the pirate Squid" averaging a page every two days.
So.. Roman when you get back I got a new page for yah!
Also, Here is a sneak peek of One of the prints I may have for sale @ con, And one tenth of my piece for 8 bit.

Take care, see you tommorrow.




No comments:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting